Catheter Hole Forming Tool: Flex-Drill
Make clean and fast catheter holes for research and development with ease.
Flex-Drill by CATHTIP is the most flexible, cost-effective option for hole forming in catheter prototypes and early development applications.
The Flex-Drill is handheld or mounted, and operated by a foot pedal.
Operators can quickly and easily try new hole diameters or patterns in a variety of different tubing materials.
Enjoy smooth core evacuation and a clean workstation with the same superior Flow Thru™ drill bit technology found in all CATHTIP’s hole forming machines.
Flexible Development Platform for Quick Prototyping
• Mountable in drill press with motion platform
• Quick removal from stand with toggle clamp
• Hold like a pen to place holes where desired
• Fine tune depth stop
• Reference ruler on the side
• Quiet operation (enclosed vacuum generator)
• Several mounting hole options for tooling
• T-Slot mountable
• Control via foot pedal or robot
• Open source tooling design platform
• Panel dial to set speed from 100-2000 RPM for different materials
Razor Sharp Flow Thru™ Core-Capturing Drills
• Over 2 dozen sizes of drill bits from 0.0215”-0.086”
• Cores are cut, captured inside the drill bit, and evacuated to a filter
• Maintains a clean workstation
• Great for prototyping, development, and early production
• Stainless steel and anodized aluminum fabricated parts great for lab or clean room
• No software to validate thus shortening/simplifying end user validation activities
Plug and Play
• Configurable for 120V or 240V
• Air pressure regulation built in
• Core collection included
• Includes starter pack with 5 drills of customer’s choice in size