Announcement! Integrated Medical Holdings, parent company to Cath-Tip, Inc. has acquired Hansen Research – with its proprietary catheter hole drilling equipment.
Now Offering Catheter Hole Drilling!
In our continuing efforts to provide the very best services, equipment and efficiencies for our customers, Cath-Tip is now partnered with Cath-Punch. Cath-Punch, formerly Hansen Research, is the established maker of premier catheter hole drilling machines & equipment.
“This machine was developed exclusively to meet the requirements of catheter hole drilling. The result is a table top, four axis stepper motor controlled machine that has the ability to make clean and fast holes.”
Cath-Punch’s proprietary Flow Thru™ Hollow Drills, refined process control, and manufacturing excellence have made its machines a staple of catheter production clean rooms.
- hole sizes down to .018”
- 3 French to 24 French
- able to precisely locate and perforate individual lumen in multilumen tubing
- materials from soft polymers like silicones to harder polymers like PEEK
Cath-Punch machines are backed by our commitment to do more than just sell high-quality machines – we provide superior service that will help your business succeed. Cath-Punch offers engineering solutions to help meet your requirements so that your manufacturing line is as efficient, reliable, and repeatable as possible.
Visit the website to learn more: www.cathpunch.com
Contact Cath-Punch for a quote!
call 435-429-4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cores are cut and captured inside the drill bit & evacuated to a filter
2. Clean holes
• drill is sharpened to high standards
• extremely sharp cutting edge
3. Long drill life
• wear resistant 440C stainless steel
• TiN coating
• high concentricity
4. 5 holes per second cycle time
5. Quick drill change
6. Broad range of applications
7. Low operating cost
8. Small footprint – tabletop