Take a VIDEO TOUR of our Catheter Tipping, Bonding and Flaring Machine.
Premium Catheter Tipping Equipment & Technology
Tipping, flaring and bonding processes are no challenge for the Cath-Tip III Magnum – a semi-automatic catheter tipping machine.
- This catheter manufacturing system offers closed-loop feedback and control based on force, temperature, or current.
- Maximize heat control and minimize cycle time with a PID loop.
- Control heat, part feeding, part clamping and air-cooling on a user-friendly touchscreen.
- Achieve precision semi-automatic part feeding and placement with a programmed Servo motor and leadscrew drive.
- Product changeovers and die cleaning are an easy process with one-step, quick-change tooling.
Cath-Tip III Magnum tipping machine in operation
Catheter tipping projects are formed on Cath-Tip’s powerful, solid work station equipment. Increase quality, speed, and dependability with the new Cath-Tip III Magnum’s added benefits and features. It’s adaptability make it the most valued investment choice. Watch this catheter tipping demonstration video.
Enjoy efficient, reliable, and repeatable processes with Cath-Tip’s engineering solutions.
View a Catheter Tipping Demonstration on the Cath-Tip III Magnum.
Cath-Tip III Magnum – the ultimate catheter tipping machine!
– light curtains,
– dual-touch sensors,
– user-specified alarm,
– 3-color indicator light, and
In addition to providing the functionality needed for basic catheter tipping, flaring and bonding operations, the Cath-Tip III Magnum also provides a platform on which can be configured an unlimited variety of advanced customized electro-mechanical tooling.
Key benefits and features that make our catheter tipping machines the best choice:
Do you currently operate classic Cath-Tip equipment? View this side-by-side comparison of the Cath-Tip II Legacy with our latest Cath-Tip III Magnum to see which new benefits & features will help you better achieve your production goals. Email or call us (435-628-1775) about UPGRADING your Legacy equipment.