The PTF-240-A is a fully automated machine and can pleat and fold balloons with a length of approx. 100 mm. The balloon products are clamped on a stable product table with automatic positioning using stepper motors.
- 10” color touch panel interface with parameter setting and
- Servo controlled zero gap fold head with stainless tool steel
blades and high-wear resistant low friction coating.
- Innovative design for quickly exchanging the pleater setup from
3- ,4- ,5- or 6-pleats.
- The PTF-240-A is built with a very high-quality benchmark
resulting in a stable and robust design with minimal cost of
- Easy to use user interface software with recipe control. Barcode
scanners support as standard.
- Fold head heating is standard and optionally the pleater modules
can be fitted with a heating system.
- The design is optimized for use in cleanrooms and can be very
easily wiped and cleaned due to the smooth and closed surfaces.
Balloon pleater & fold head size
240 mm length maximum opening 30 mm
Maximum balloon length
Approx. 200 mm (depending on cone angles)
Number of pleats
3, 4, 5 or 6 pleats with pre-shape
Heating on the pleaters
Optional. Maximum temperature 90 °C
Heating on the fold head
Standard. Maximum temperature 90 °C
Fold head control
0.1 mm – 30mm servo controlled
+/- 0.02 mm @ 100N accuracy
Dynamic Diameter Compensation (DCC) available
1 point fully automated diameter calibration
1000 N radial force max.
Pleat head control
Servo controlled with CW/CCW pleater option
1 port (max. 6 bar / minimum -0.8 bar) with hub connector
Footswitch activation on the product clamp unit
10” colour touch panel
Password levels (operator, engineer, calibrator)
Remote support option
Required air pressure
7 bar minimum
115 / 240 VAC / 0.8 kW
Covers with coded magnet and safety PLC circuit