Highly regarded among medical device manufacturers for its precision, speed, and adaptability, the Accu-Cut 202W Automated Wire Cutter is known for its clean, square corners and precise lengths with convenient output. State-of-the-art options are available for recipe set-up, enhanced control, clean and convenient storage, and special process needs. The 202W can be easily integrated with Accu-Feed stick and spool feeders for fully automated manufacturing.
Virtually unlimited processing options, inlcuidng CleanAir Deionizer and Scrap Eject.
- Rate: 200ppm
- Speed: 14.566”/second (37cm/second)
- High speed option: 44.882”/second (114cm/second)
- Standard deviation: .0005” (short lengths) (0.013mm)
- Repeatability (+/-): .2-.5% of total cut length in most applications
- Design annual usage: 10 million cycles
- Maximum blade force: 20 lb. (9.07 kg)
- Typical materials: All types of wire
- Cut length range: .020-300” (0.51-7620mm)
- Cut and slit length range: 0-100” (0-2540mm)
- Length handling range: 2-1000” (5-2540cm)
- OD handling range (cut): .001-.025” (sometimes larger)